Menopausal Hot Flash Relief
Estrovera is a natural option demonstrated in clinical studies to significantly reduce menopausal hot flashes compared to placebo. These results are comparable to hormone therapies.
- Clinically shown to dramatically reduce the number of daily menopausal hot flashes
- Clinically demonstrated to relieve a wide range of other menopausal symptoms including:
– Sleep disturbances
– Poor mood, irritability, and anxiety
– Physical and emotional exhaustion
– Heart complaints (e.g. racing)
– Joint and muscle complaints
– Urinary tract symptoms
– Vaginal dryness and sexual problems
- No reported changes in safety parameters or serious adverse events in clinical studies lasting up to 2 years
- Clinically effective dose in just 1 tablet daily
Recommendations: One tablet daily with breakfast with a glass of water.
Form: 30 Tablet Bottle
Suitable for vegetarians
|ONE TABLET SUPPLIES:|
|Rhapontic Rhubarb (Rheum rhaponticum L.) Root Extract (ERr 731®)||4 mg|
|(containing 2.2 mg rhaponticin and 1 mg desoxyrhaponticin)|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and enteric coating (ethyl cellulose, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, medium-chain triglycerides, ammonium hydroxide, sodium alginate, hydroxypropylcellulose, oleic acid, and stearic acid).
Directions: Take one tablet with food and a glass of water once daily at the same time of day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. This product is contraindicated for individuals with any known or suspected estrogen-dependent cancer. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
*Daily Value not established.
†Also known as Siberian rhubarb root.